When referring to vegetables, fungi are commonly known as mushrooms.
- Cultivated mushroom (Agaricus bisporus)
- Honey mushroom (Armillaria mellea)
- Boletus (Boletus spp.)
- Truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- Morel (Morchella esculanta)
- Cantharelle (Cantharellus cibarius)
- Orange agaric (Lactarius deliciosus)
- Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)
- Shiitake mushroom (Lentinus edodes)
- Straw mushroom (Volvaria volvaria)
Disclaimer: The site does not advice you to take any action, we only provide information based on research done by various people world wide. One should consult their doctor, physician or an expert before taking any action or herbal/natural remedy mentioned on this website.