Constituents & Uses of Cayenne Pepper
It contains vitamin A, beta-carotene, and capsaicin.
- Cayenne is a popular condiment used as spice or garnishing purpose.
It is employed variously in its fresh form, dried and as crushed flakes
- It is also used to as pickle and a key ingredient to various sauces.
- Its crushed flakes are sprinkled to number of seafood cuisines,
soups, pizzas and also added to baked food.
- Cayenne's intake helps to relieve cramps, stomach ache and acidity.
- Ayurved and Chinese medicine recommends cayenne for proper digestion
as it stimulates the flow of stomach secretion and saliva.
- It helps the nerves to distract from joint pain, which are otherwise
contracted due to arthritis.
- Cayenne makes a good herbal tea which helps to cure cold and flu.
- Smelling cayenne helps to cure headaches and also helps in reducing
the symptoms of asthma.
- When added to food it helps in weight loss due to proper digestion.
Disclaimer: The site does not advice you to take any action, we only provide information based on research done by various people world wide. One should consult their doctor, physician or an expert before taking any action or herbal/natural remedy mentioned on this website.